In accordance with Stage 3 restrictions, EVERYONE attending matches at ALL HOCKEY VENUES must have their attendance recorded.
Players, Team Managers, Team Coaches, Umpires and Tech Officers will have their attendance recorded on the relevant Match Sheet/s in the usual manner. Therefore it is of vital importance that all names on Match Sheets are accurately recorded and that all such personnel ARE REGISTERED in revSPORT.
However, after a person has finished participating in a match and stays at the venue, perhaps to watch another match, they must register their continued attendance at the venue using Eva Check-ins.
Family and Supporters
ALL OTHERS that are not directly participating in a match and therefore not recorded on the Match Sheet are required to SELF REGISTER THEIR ATTENDANCE (check-in) using either a QR Code or a Web Link. This includes parents, children, grandparents, friends, supporters, and so on.
The following information provides important details for SELF REGISTERING at TURF facilities using Eva Check-in. To do so attendees can use their phone to either scan a QR Code then follow the instructions presented, or, use a Web Browser and link as listed below, again following the instructions presented.
QR Codes will be on display at the entrances as well as throughout each venue and are unique to the venue.
How to use the QR code
- Open up the Camera App, or a dedicated QR Code App on your phone.
- Focus your camera on the QR code and wait for a box to appear asking if you want to browse to an address. If you don’t receive a response then you may need to install a dedicated App – see the FAQ below.
- Go to the website that opens on your phone – you may have to tap a button to accept.
- Enter your contact details and the club/team you are a parent or spectator for today, for example “Bulimba”.
- Tap the Confirm button to check-in – that’s it!
- Remember to check out when you leave the facility.
If you forget you will be automatically checked out some time later. If you are still checked in at a venue and you have travelled to another venue, when you try to login there you will be offered to transfer your attendance to the new venue.
Use the following Web Links in a browser on your phone, tablet, laptop/desktop PC, etc, to check-in if you can’t use the QR Codes.
- Burringbar Park – https://my.evacheckin.com/4070xdyp
- State Hockey Centre Field 1 – https://my.evacheckin.com/4022xbdk
- State Hockey Centre Field 2 – https://my.evacheckin.com/0xkka
- Easts Hockey Tiger Turf – https://my.evacheckin.com/4078xzwa
- Redcliffe – https://my.evacheckin.com/4084xcvg
- UQ4 & 5 – https://my.evacheckin.com/0xxrz
- Labrador – TBA
- Pine Hills (JD Reserve) – https://my.evacheckin.com/4086xtli
- Finsbury Park – TBA
- Dorrington Park – TBA
- Shaw Park – TBA
This list will be published on the BHA Website & Facebook for our members’ convenience.