- Starts Friday 6 October and finishes Friday 8 December (10 weeks)
- Burringbar Park (artificial turf field), Kittyhawk Drive, Chermside.
- Mixed senior teams – all players must be over the age of 13 as at 1/01/2017
- Teams must have a minimum of two females on the field at all times
- Each team must supply one competent umpire each week
- This is a social competition – abuse of players or officials will NOT be tolerated
- Team registration fee: $200 (non-refundable, payable in advance with registration)
- Balance of $500 per team (non-refundable) and payable before the first game on the first night of play
- Players who are NOT currently registered with a hockey club in Queensland for the 2017 season will incur a small (less than $10) insurance fee payable to HQ before the first game (to pay, go to the Hockey Queensland website after 1 Sept)
- Registration forms will not be accepted without the $200 registration fee
- Licenced canteen will be open on game nights
Modified indoor hockey rules apply
Positions fills quickly so get your team/s organised early to avoid disappointment.
Enquiries to Christine Blanchard 0403 884 672.
Team nominations close 5pm Friday 22 September 2017